• To raise awareness of factors to be considered in assessment of speaking skills
• To discuss the principles behind test design in speaking tests
• To develop awareness of the assessment of speaking (Cambridge Exams)
Presentation will be delivered on the following topics:
• Introduction to Speaking assessment
• Assessing students at B1 level
About the Speaker:
Claire Barnes has been working as a teacher and teacher trainer for over thirty years. Claire enjoys presenting and running workshops for teachers on behalf of Cambridge Assessment English. She is currently based in Moscow where she works as a teacher and a CELTA trainer for a private language school (BKC-IH).