The colloquium aims to bring together educators and practitioners from leading organizations in Armenia to share their experiences in providing online education. It will offer a platform for participants to discuss the most recent developments and trends as well as challenges encountered and solutions adopted in different aspects of online education.
Panel of experts and speakers include:
- Suren Aloyan, Founding President, CEO, Dasaran Educational Program
- Hasmik Khalapyan, Academic Director, AGBU Armenian Virtual College
- Anna Sahakyan, Virtual Language Instructor, Peace Corps Armenia
- Arusyak Harutunyan, Head of Foreign Affairs Department, International Scientific Educational Center, National Academy of Sciences of RA
- Syuzanna Khachatryan, Coordinator, English Programs, Children of Armenia Fund