AUA Public Events
- This event has passed.
Workshop on International Construction Law
April 5 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
About the Event:
The workshop will focus on:
- legal interrelationships and roles of the participants and regulators of construction business,
- tendering for construction and construction financing by international banks,
- scope and main features of construction contracts,
- analysis of different forms of international construction contracts,
- claims arising out of construction contracts,
- methods of resolution of disputes under construction contracts.
About the Speaker:
Karen Arustamyan holds an LL.M. degree from AUA, as well as graduate degrees in Science from Yerevan State University. He is a practicing lawyer specializing in construction, tendering and public-private partnership.
He has been involved in construction business since 2006. He has worked as a lawyer and tender specialist in big construction projects being financed by the World Bank, Asian Development Bank and European Bank of Reconstruction and Development. He currently consults international construction as well as engineering companies operating in Armenia, Georgia, Russia, and Tajikistan.
Open to Law students from all universities of Armenia, to register please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB April 3.